Friday 4 September 2009

I've got mail both from USA and England :-o)

Wednesday was my lucky day :-)
No bills in my post box that day. Instead an Australian Homespun magazine and.......
..........these cute boxes with 2 mini honey buns per box and one Jelly Roll. I bought these from Hancock's of Paducah. I simply love these fabrics from Moda. They advertise this Jelly Roll; "Leave your worries behind. Splurge! Have fun with it. Happy sentiments abound as you take in the fun and whimsy in Sandy Gervais' newest collection for Moda. Warm and bright. Sandy's citrus colors invite you to enjoy these fabrics. Premium 44" cotton. Honey Bun includes 1.5" by 44" strips of 40 fabrics."
And some goodies from my favourite shop in Gjøvik; Sømsenteret.
The mauve, the green, the red, the striped and the one with sheeps are all new arrivals. The other ones are sales fabrics :-)
And I had to have some batting as well :-)
And am I sewing? A little bit now and then.......
This weekend we are travelling up in the mountains with Ruth and her husband. I'm looking forward to go to their cottage, it is very cozy there.
But before I can take off to the cabin, I have to say;
Happy birtday to my sister ANNE!
Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails