Saturday 26 December 2009

Is this appropriate for you as it is for me....?



I just received this from a friend and wanted to share it with you. 

Twas the night before Christmas,
I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa
brought just for me..
Could it be fat quarters
or a pattern or lace?
Or a quilt kit, I said,
with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa," I said
"You know....good little girls
should be in their beds ".
"I know I should Santa,
and now I've been caught.
But I was just so excited
to see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look
in this room where you work."
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough stuff, I'll see you next year!"

author unknown


2 comments:

Mia's Cottage said...

Loved your little poem. Hope you don't mind that I shared it. Too cute not to.
Donna

9na said...

Tusen takk for veldig hyggelig hilsen på bloggen min i dag. Den passet veldg bra her, riktignok har vi sluppet unna kreft og slikt grusomheter, men noen ganger er livet vanskelig selv uten slike utfordringer. Så ordene dine passet veldig bra for meg akkurat nå. Takk og god jul videre.

Related Posts with Thumbnails