Sunday 2 May 2010

 

I got this award from Ritashandarbeid  Sunday two weeks ago, and it made me both happy and honoured.
Thank you Rita R :o)
This means I'll have to tell 7 things about myself, and give or pass it on to seven others.

1. I just love creating things, but quilting and patchwork are my favourite hobbies
2. I am working as an RAMS engineer, and I really like my job
3. I love spending time with my family and friends and travel to new places in my vacations
4. I read a lot. I'm an owner of 3000 books.....
5. I am not too good finishing what I've started, but I'm trying to get better
6. I'm a little short of free time. I work 100% , I'm a local politician and also a sports politician
7. It makes me happy when people around me cherish what I do for them, even the smalles things

I would love to give this award to these 7 bloggers, and I would like to thank them for inspiration and for being a creative source to me;
Beate /Sweet Emma Lu

Have a great week everybody. 
Hugs and smiles from me...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails