Friday 21 May 2010

Visit to Kathrines Quiltestue in Oslo two days ago

Window display at Kathrines Quiltestue. One of my favorites quiltshops!
I visited the shop after my appointment on the Radiumhospitalet the other day. 
Can't walk out without something in a bag!
This is a wonderful, wonderful quilt store. It has such a variety of fabric; tempting.....
Enjoy the pictures!
Buttons made by Norwegian Snella & Petronella.
Strawberries with milk..............
Here you catch a glimps of the quilt Kathrine has made, using the "Meadow Sweet" bundle.
My favourite :-)
The owner, Kathrine, and her staff are great in assisting customers in choosing fabrics and making suggestions.
Therefore I simply love this quiltshop. 

1 comment:

Oddbjørg said...

Mye lekkert - og mange fristelser :-)
Ha en fin 2.pinsedag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails