Saturday 30 May 2009

Jippy, I've got mail............

This parcel waited for me the other day when I came home from work :-)

The contents of the gift from Elly. A while ago I posted a comment on Inklingo's website and I won this project-kit from Elly. Usually I NEVER win, but it is a saying that say "if you are lucky in games, you don't win in love....."
I will rather say "nothing ventured, nothing gained"

Some of the fabrics with inked pattern. I like the colors and the project looks exciting.

A stunning card from Elly in Scotland. She hoped I will enjoy making this project and trying out Inklingo. She will get a picture from me when I have finished the project. And you blogreaders to.....
Have a really nice Whitsun!
We are going to visit Ruth (my quilting friend) and Armann in their cottage in the mountains. We have warm and beautiful sunny weather, so it is going to be marvellous I think.

1 comment:

STEINKJERRINGA said...

Ser at du følger min blog, og at du er nordlenning og bosatt på Toten. Kikker du over Mjøsa, ser du min venninne som bor i Brumunddal. Nå skal jeg bruke kvelden til å kose meg med bloggen din. Flotte nordlandsbunader har dere også. Min krymper stadig vekk i skapet...

Related Posts with Thumbnails