Friday 1 May 2009

Meeting in Vestre Toten Lappelag last Thursday

At our last meeting in Vestre Toten Lappelag Ruth showed us her new pompadour with cute stitchery. Ruth was in a good mood and cheered us up :-)
The stitchery says: "i mårra blir det godvær!" Freely translated: "tomorrow will it be sunshine".
I hope you will have a great weekend with lot of sunshine!
I'm travelling to Stavanger. My sister's twins are going to have their confirmation/civic initiation on Saturday. I'm looking forward to meet my two sisters, my only brother, my mother and of course my nephew and my niece.

2 comments:

Mokina said...

Hei. Jeg bor på Stokmarknes nå men har fram til i mars bodd på Sandnes.

Elly D said...

Hello Elin, you have a pretty blog.. and I see we have the same quilty calendar for 2009 :)) Also I finally meet someone will a longer blog visiting list than me :)) Good luck with you entry on the Inklingo blog... :) Elly

Related Posts with Thumbnails