Wednesday 31 December 2008


Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
Lord Tennyson

Slowly and steadily year 2008 is creating space for year 2009 to step in. People are ready to cherish the memories of 2008, learn from their mistakes and make resolutions of not repeating them in the coming year.
I want to send New Year wishes to one and all and bless you all with good health, love and prosperity.

So this year as soon as the clock strikes 24 in the midnight on the 31st December, I will take this opportunity to wish people near me HAPPY NEW YEAR with a warm hug.
And for those physically far away from me, yet close to my hearts, I send New Year wishes to you all from this site.
I love you all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails