Sunday 1 February 2009

Free patterns from Connecting Threads

If you go to Connecting Threads website, you find a lot of freebies. "The best things in life are free!" is their slogan. The following pictures are some of the patterns that I like particularly.
With complete naturalness since I'm a pink lady: "Pink Ribbons Block Pattern".
"Bits of Blue and Gray Block ". Imagine this pattern used with Japanese fabrics.... !!

"Tag Along Sewing Kit"; always useful to have.

"This and That in Redwork Pattern"
"Floral Wreaths Pattern"
I shouldn't blog because my home is a mess and we are going to have a plumber and carpenters inspection in only a few days. We want to invite tenders for making a new bathroom and renovate our old bathroom. I'm looking forward to have a second bath (with three young daughters who love to spend time in the bathroom....), but I'm dreading since a storeroom containing a lot of fabrics and old sewing things had to be emptied.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails