Tuesday 7 April 2009

A little blogchat..........

My father-in-law has embroidered this beautiful picture. We decided to get it reframed and this modern frame suits the colors of the embroidery I think :-)
My husbond got this a few years ago and the picture means a lot for him. In September it is 22 years since his father died. Roger had just become a father himself, our oldest daughter was 3 months old when his father died.
Ingrid, a very good friend of mine, gave me this flower after my breastcancer operation. Now it is carrying beautiful flowers again :-)
Ingrid; we have to meet soon!

A little Easter atmosphere.....
I love the pottery dish with Lofoten-theme on the wall and the angel on the table. My daughter Hanne Beate gave me the angel last Christmas :-)
Yellow flowers for Easter.
A funny couple :-)
Let me introduce you to my youngest baby. Mira is a very kind and cuddly cat. We are having the time of our lives (every day....)
Mira.

1 comment:

Thearica said...

The embrodiery piece is beautiful!!!

and the flowers are gorgeous!

I have your name in the pot for my drawing of 30 FQ's!

Related Posts with Thumbnails