Thursday 23 April 2009

My birtday :-)

One layer cake made by me and one cheesecake made by Gunhild, my youngest daughter. Spanish strawberries aren't local food....., but they remind us that spring is around the corner.
Our good friends Inger and Kevin. She had written a limerick to me :-)
They also gave me a suncream, sunhat, small bottles of Underberg, a bag and flowers; useful to our vacation. We are going on holiday to Crete in July and we are looking forward to it.
Synnøve and Gunhild.
Ruth and I :-)
Roger
Nina came with a bottle of red wine. Hmmmmmm!
Ruth gave me a fabric with cows (I'm addicted to cows....), a sew-related almanac with funny patterns and one clip for scissors. Thanks everyone for gifts!
Giggle Buttons sent me this stitchery-pattern and buttons this week. Almost a birtdaypresent!
Crocus from Odd's garden.



Blue anemone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails